Before reading even one more word, begin playing a song that calms your psyche and rouses your soul. Step away from your computer into the part of the room where you won’t crack your head when you fall. Now spin. Spin until your eyes fall back into your head and bile forms in the back of your throat. Spin until your face turns green. Spin until you lose consciousness.
Archive | Methods RSS feed for this section
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @passantino: The Trump admin unveiled a new "criminal aliens” hotline and people swarmed it with reports of space aliens https://t.co/le… 1 day ago
- RT @tonestradamus: Browns front office looking at her like "🤔🤔🤔🤔" https://t.co/1MvzQ3Dr8x 1 day ago
- RT @a_picazo: This is quite powerful. "You will not have my hatred." #champselysées edition.cnn.com/2017/04/26/eur… https://t.co/JyFSBJHg32 1 day ago
- RT @atlasobscura: Step into any Icelandic gas station or grocer and you’ll find at least 75% of the candy contains black licorice https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @afrobella: 1st I saw 60 Minutes and it made me love @Chobani CEO @HamdiUlukaya. Then I bought lots of yogurt and liked it. Now this! I… 3 days ago
- RT @ananavarro: Eat @Chobani, people. Eat lots and lots of Chobani. Also, it's good for you. washingtonpost.com/news/morning-m… 3 days ago
- RT @jonmccomb980: Talking elxn platforms with NDP's @jjhorgan and Green's @AJWVictoriaBC starting at 8:40am on @CKNW. @christyclarkbc has d… 4 days ago
- RT @broderick: An American far-right account endorsing a far-right French anti-globalist with fan art based on Obama's Hope poster using Cl… 5 days ago
- RT @JGFagerberg: imagine if politicians were held as accountable for their dark pasts as random airline passengers 2 weeks ago
- RT @therealelp: you know who else has a troubling past? @united and the chicago PD. 2 weeks ago
- Where Goaltending Stereotypes Come From
- Drinking At IKEA: A Method
- 12 Lies About Mojito: A Manifesto For Mint
- 13 Things The Whirling Dervishes Can Teach You About Spinning Until You’re Dizzy Enough To Puke
- The Secret Language of Curly Hair
- Politics in Full Sentences. The Story of Naheed Nenshi’s Purple Army.
- Eat. Sleep. Walk. Smile. Die.