Before reading even one more word, begin playing a song that calms your psyche and rouses your soul. Step away from your computer into the part of the room where you won’t crack your head when you fall. Now spin. Spin until your eyes fall back into your head and bile forms in the back of your throat. Spin until your face turns green. Spin until you lose consciousness.
Tag Archives: Istanbul
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @NatObserver: Is Christy Clark underestimating the voting public? #bcpoli tinyurl.com/kzdlw25 via @NatObserver 6 days ago
- RT @NYTSports: "It’s going to change everything," a Muslim female athlete says of @Nike's Pro Hijab. nyti.ms/2lFKH3a 2 weeks ago
- Google Fortunetelling. betagoogle.com 3 weeks ago
- RT @mayorseidel: When the fascists accidentally make a strong case for your values twitter.com/polnewsnetwork… 3 weeks ago
- RT @KatzOnEarth: Confused about why this isn't a bigger story in America right now, and why Ian Grillot hasn't become a household name. htt… 1 month ago
- RT @DavidEbner: Trump order bites high school basketball event in Vancouver: theglobeandmail.com/sports/basketb… - rising Cdn star Abu Kigab (Oregon bo… 1 month ago
- RT @WillMcAvoyACN: "I'm boycotting Budweiser, and I'm going to buy Miller Lite instead" is about the funniest thing I've read all week, to… 1 month ago
- RT @andreareimer: In case you need some inspiration for your snow shoveling when you get home tonight youtube.com/watch?v=eHhKMu… 1 month ago
- RT @TheBeaverton: The Beaverton launches crowdfunding campaign to finance investigative report on why Ezra Levant is such a fuckface https:… 1 month ago
- New @TINARIWEN now streaming: npr.org/2017/02/02/512… 1 month ago
- Where Goaltending Stereotypes Come From
- Drinking At IKEA: A Method
- 12 Lies About Mojito: A Manifesto For Mint
- 13 Things The Whirling Dervishes Can Teach You About Spinning Until You’re Dizzy Enough To Puke
- The Secret Language of Curly Hair
- Politics in Full Sentences. The Story of Naheed Nenshi’s Purple Army.
- Eat. Sleep. Walk. Smile. Die.