Before reading even one more word, begin playing a song that calms your psyche and rouses your soul. Step away from your computer into the part of the room where you won’t crack your head when you fall. Now spin. Spin until your eyes fall back into your head and bile forms in the back of your throat. Spin until your face turns green. Spin until you lose consciousness.
Tag Archives: Travel
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @DavidEbner: Trump order bites high school basketball event in Vancouver: theglobeandmail.com/sports/basketb… - rising Cdn star Abu Kigab (Oregon bo… 1 week ago
- RT @WillMcAvoyACN: "I'm boycotting Budweiser, and I'm going to buy Miller Lite instead" is about the funniest thing I've read all week, to… 2 weeks ago
- RT @andreareimer: In case you need some inspiration for your snow shoveling when you get home tonight youtube.com/watch?v=eHhKMu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheBeaverton: The Beaverton launches crowdfunding campaign to finance investigative report on why Ezra Levant is such a fuckface https:… 2 weeks ago
- New @TINARIWEN now streaming: npr.org/2017/02/02/512… 2 weeks ago
- RT @qz: Linguistics explains why Trump sounds racist when he says “the” African Americans qz.com/806174 2 weeks ago
- RT @fmedeats: saveur.com/breaking-bread… 2 weeks ago
- RT @aravosis: Trump’s Benghazi. twitter.com/aravosis/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: This is a ENORMOUS story. A Navy SEAL died, an 8 yo American girl, as well as other women and children. https://t.co/16SEW… 2 weeks ago
- So good. twitter.com/DavidEbner/sta… 2 weeks ago
- Where Goaltending Stereotypes Come From
- Drinking At IKEA: A Method
- 12 Lies About Mojito: A Manifesto For Mint
- 13 Things The Whirling Dervishes Can Teach You About Spinning Until You’re Dizzy Enough To Puke
- The Secret Language of Curly Hair
- Politics in Full Sentences. The Story of Naheed Nenshi’s Purple Army.
- Eat. Sleep. Walk. Smile. Die.